Monday, January 13, 2014

I BELIEVE

       We as humans are on this earth to learn, grow, have joy and progress. With trials, challenges and troubles we can sometimes lose sight of hope, I have created this blog to help everyone that reads it to find hope and happiness, in this life, and in the next life, I know with all the surety of my soul and heart that TRUE HAPPINESS comes from following Jesus Christ and doing our best to be like him. Jesus Christ is perfect, we as mortal human beings are not, but there is amazing news. Our Savior Jesus Christ died for our sins. I love serving Jesus Christ and doing my best to be like him, because he did this amazing thing for me. I know we can have true peace and joy as we repent and follow Jesus Christ. This is the best news I can ever think of, We can become clean and live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment